The Sub-DAO is bound primarily to the Secret Energy Foundation Charter, and secondarily to its own rules and/or Agreements.
The Sub-DAO shall initially consist of 3 members.
- In the first year since the creation of the Sub-DAO, 2 of these members will be elected by the Secret Energy Foundation and 1 member will be elected through an election proposal in the Main DAO.
- In year 2, 1 of these members will be elected by the Secret Energy Foundation and 2 members will be elected through an election proposal in the Main DAO.
- In year 3, all members will be elected through an election proposal in the Main DAO.
- The term of each member shall be of 1 year.
- Should multiple Committee members be reelected for more than 3 consecutive terms, the member that has been elected for the longest period of time will be discharged and replaced with a new Committee member. The discharged member(s) can be reelected after 2 years.
- Only natural persons can be members of the Sub-DAO, verified using a decentralized identity solution, chosen by the Main DAO.
Termination Of Membership
If a member commits a serious breach (as determined by the Main DAO) of the Charter, the Main DAO may at any time remove said member of a Sub-DAO. The member may appeal the decision using Secret Energy Foundation Court.
- All proposals for termination will be carried out by an Secret Energy Foundation Discord vote.
- Any appeals shall be carried out using Secret Energy Foundation Court.