Ennealogy, the study and practice of the “All is Self” philosophy.
Ennealogy seeks to synthesize the physical and metaphysical systems for pursuing and practicing “Knowledge of Self” by bringing together the wisdom, methods of approach, and benefits from both systems. It is taught in courses and deployed via actionables inside our online native messenger. Historically and ancestrally, Enneaolgy has been the instruction manual to Self.
- 1.Ennealogy is a tool used to help initiate “The Journey Within" learning about who we are and how we work internally, beyond the surface level (devoid of any coating and/or illusion).
- 2.Ennealogy is a map of the terrain of Life (and Self).
- 3.Ennealogy is an expression of the pattern or algorithm derived from an ancient innerstanding of the order of creation.
- 4.Ennealogy is the knowledge that allows you to become aware of the different layers of Self and helps identify what determines and guides your personal temperaments.
The Ancients spent a lot of time compiling the knowledge that details how we were created. It was clear to them that it would take multiple lifetimes to innerstand the building blocks of Self, that took potentially thousands of years to collect, test, and compartmentalize. Of utmost importance to our ancestors was the pattern of the process of creation or the sequence of how we were created, which we call the ALGORITHM. Basically, an algorithm is a set of steps to accomplish a task. We use algorithms daily in our morning and evening routines. We cook using algorithms or recipes. We solve mathematical equations using algorithms as orders of operations. And we can find ourselves using algorithmic patterns (as in the Zodiac, Numerology, Enneagram system, etc). This algorithm is so critical because it teaches: There is an order to existence There is a right (tried and true way/ a most effective) order in which to create things How to correct issues that occur when something is done in the wrong order
Once you know this algorithm, you will know: How things are layered How things are produced What stage you are on What stage other things are on
Proper use of this algorithm will allow you to: Create perfectly Sustain your creation Transform Creation (take it through the proper stages of metamorphosis)
Knowing the pattern of the process of creation (algorithm) is so valuable because it brings the maximum level of synchronicity/ awareness of your experience. How does Ennealogy work?
- 1.Ennealogy works like a map giving you markers of where you are and the best path to travel towards your destiny.
- 2.Ennealogy works like an instrument for measuring (i.e., a clock, or thermometer) that can help gauge, predict and guide.
Cosmically speaking, you are formed from stardust (elements, gases, forms of light, DNA sequences). At the moment you came into existence on this physical plane, a corresponding star appeared in the sky. This is significant because you were endowed with a predominate power based on your cosmic configuration (the way the cosmos was arranged/aligned on your birthday). This configuration includes other stars of influence (planets, organs, chakras, etc.) and your temperaments (your family, your tribe, your star family) which also have an influence on you. The inherited power from your cosmic configuration affects all your bodies (physical, emotional, mental, astral, spiritual, etc.) and helps determine your personality, your temperance, your uniqueness, and your overall path on this plane. The Ma’at (math) of Ennealogy interprets all of the data from your cosmic configuration and breaks it down into two numbers between 1 and 9 that reflect your dominant personality traits and path in life. Psychic Number (Ennealogy Number)
- 1.Given to you by your cosmic configuration
- 2.Explains and predicts your temperament
- 3.Fashions your character, who you are/what you are like
- 4.Corresponds to the small hand on an analog clock-- the hour, the one that governs most of what you are supposed to be doing in life
Find your psychic number by simplifying the date of your birth to a single whole number (1-9). Example: Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is: January 15th. 1 + 5 = 6
6 is therefore the Ennealogy Number/Psychic Number.
- 1.Given to you by past-life karmas
- 2.How other people see you
- 3.Corresponds to the big hand on the clock, the minute, the one that dictates the day-to-day lessons you learn from the opportunities and challenges that will be presented to you in this life
Find your destiny number by adding the numbers of the month, day, and year of your birth, then simplifying to a single whole number (1-9). Example: Martin Luther King, Jr.’s birthday is: January 15, 1929 1 + 1 + 5 + 1+ 9 + 2 + 9 = 28; 2 + 8 = 10; 1 + 0 = 1
1 is therefore the Destiny Number.
We are presently working to reconfigure the destiny number based on answering a set of questions that will take culture and the effects of modern-day stimuli into consideration. Ennealogy is the foundation of what magic is. Ennealogy gives you the power to:
- 1.Judge (most gross and corrupt way to use this knowledge)
- 2.Fulfill your objectives in the physical reality… to get a response and a specific response/ feedback/ connection/ communication per your own algorithm
- 3.Re-order everything that goes on in your life
- 4.Empower others
- 5.Build a team making sure you have the right components, i.e., to create and define your star constellation
- 6.Master self to know your strengths and weaknesses for proper configuration
Why do you need Ennealogy? Though we all have the powers of all numbers in us (All is Self), we tend to elevate and depend on one power more than the others. This eventually causes an imbalance that can manifest in one or several ways (physical, psychological, emotional, financial, or spiritual ailments just to name a few). If unaddressed, the imbalance will lead to what some communities call possession (one power overthrowing the entire kingdom). Ennealogy balances all the powers within. It allows you to pinpoint issues with your bodies and accurately identify the source of the imbalance. Ultimately, Ennealogy is a tool of transformation and gnosis. Use it to help you discover what you are supposed to be doing (cosmic pattern), and where and how your influence will be most effective (destiny). Above all, Ennealogy will give you solutions to assist self and others with coming into balance specifying components that unite us, those that distinguish us, and those that guide our innerstanding toward deeper truths, which fundamentally reveal to each of us our personal and collective secret energy.