Comment on page
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our Foundation include:
- Assuming good intentions and demonstrating empathy and kindness toward other people.
- Being respectful of differing opinions, viewpoints, and experiences.
- Giving and gracefully accepting constructive feedback.
- Proactively taking responsibility.
- Clearly communicating if we might fail to uphold responsibility, working to avoid or repair negative consequences on others, adequately apologizing with the affected parties, and learning from the experience.
- Focusing on what is best not just for us as individuals, but for the overall ecosystem.
- Embodying the values of the Secret Energy Manifesto.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- Selling or renting votes.
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks.
- Public or private harassment, including stalking or repeated unwanted contact, including nonconsensual sexual attention, sexualized language or imagery, or advances of any kind.
- Misleading or passive-aggressive comments.
- Publishing others’ private information, including personal identifiable information such as a physical address or email address, without their explicit permission.
- Hate speech such as promotes violence or hatred against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Doing any unlawful purpose or in furtherance of illegal activities.
- Spam (unsolicited off-topic messages, especially commercial in nature).
- Inciting or threatening violence, encourage, glorify or incite violence against anyone relate to extremism, terrorism, or human trafficking, directly or indirectly, or encouraging others to hurt themselves.
- Propose or make any payments or behave directly or indirectly in a way that results in a violation of applicable anti-corruption laws.
- Discussing the price of a token or asset, or giving any type of financial advice.