Comment on page
Tech Committee Sub-DAO
In particular, the Tech Committee DAO has the following responsibilities.
- Review technical proposals in the Main DAO and Sub-DAOs to assess them from a technical risk perspective.
- Remove technical proposals in the Main DAO and Sub-DAOs that represent a material-technical risk to the project.
- Approve technical proposals they believe would be beneficial to the Create DAO and/or the Secret Energy Foundation and DO NOT require a 3rd party technical security audit due to being low risk.
- Suspend technical proposals they believe would not be beneficial to the Create DAO and/or the Secret Energy Foundation, pending the completion of a 3rd party technical security audit.
- When needed, add approved proposals to GitHub and other repositories and merge the code.
- Maintaining a list of whitelisted technical security auditors they deem to be sufficiently competent to audit Create DAO smart contracts.
The Tech Committee decides on a simple majority basis through Create DAO snapshot or SuperDAO Voting of the Tech Committee members.
The vote’s result will be invalid if:
- Not all Committee members vote AND the voting period has lasted less than 14 days or longer than 30 days. For clarity, if all Committee members vote, the vote will be considered valid irrespective of the duration.
- Less than 50% of Committee members have voted.